Section: Book 06: Similar Figures
The Book 6 of Euclid’s “Elements” is dedicated to the similarity of plane figures.
Table of Contents
- Subsection: Definitions from Book 6
- Subsection: Propositions from Book 6
Adapted from CC BY-SA 3.0 Sources:
- Callahan, Daniel: "Euclid’s 'Elements' Redux" 2014
Adapted from (Public Domain)
- Casey, John: "The First Six Books of the Elements of Euclid"
Adapted from (subject to copyright, with kind permission)
- Fitzpatrick, Richard: Euclid's "Elements of Geometry"