◀ ▲ ▶Branches / Fun / Branch: Riddles, Puzzles and Brain-Teasers
Branch: Riddles, Puzzles and Brain-Teasers
This mathematical "branch" is dedicated to the community of BookOfProofs as a kind of cultural corner for all of you having fun with mathematics. Feel free to add puzzles, mathematical problems you find interesting or your favorite (mathematician) jokes :-)
Theoretical minimum (in a nutshell)
- None, just read and enjoy.
What will you learn in this part of BookofProofs
You will learn how to have fun with mathematics when dealing with puzzles.
Table of Contents
- Part: Tricks for Mental Maths
- Part: Jokes
- Part: Oddities and Curiosities
- Part: Forgotten Reckoning Methods
- Part: Dudeney's Amusements in Mathematics
Thank you to the contributors under CC BY-SA 4.0!