In the Branches part of BookOfProofs, we systematically derive the foundations of different branches of mathematics, computer sciences, and physics.
Whenever possible, we use the axiomatic method for each branch, but some branches may build upon the axioms of other branches.
In the meanwhile, the project offers thousands of definitions, theorems, proofs, and examples from undergraduate to university level.
Table of Contents
- Branch: Introduction to the Axiomatic Method
- Branch: Logic
- Branch: Set Theory
- Branch: Number Systems and Arithmetics
- Branch: Algebra
- Branch: Analysis
- Branch: Topology
- Branch: Geometry
- Branch: Combinatorics and Discrete Mathematics
- Branch: Probability Theory and Statistics
- Branch: Number Theory
- Branch: Graph Theory
- Branch: Knot Theory
- Branch: Game Theory
- Branch: Theoretical Physics
- Branch: Theoretical Computer Science
- Branch: Riddles, Puzzles and Brain-Teasers
Thank you to the contributors under CC BY-SA 4.0!