◀ ▲ ▶Branches / Set-theory / Section: Important Properties of Functions
Section: Important Properties of Functions
Some properties of functions are of particular importance for their study. We will now introduce these properties and will provide some examples.
Table of Contents
- Definition: Injective Function
- Definition: Surjective Function
- Definition: Bijective Function
- Proposition: Characterization of Bijective Functions
- Definition: Invertible Functions, Inverse Functions
- Proposition: Functions Constitute Equivalence Relations
Thank you to the contributors under CC BY-SA 4.0!