◀ ▲ ▶Branches / Set-theory / Chapter: Simple Facts Regarding Cardinals
Chapter: Simple Facts Regarding Cardinals
Before we dive deeper into the fascinating world of infinite cardinals, we want to gather some general basic facts about cardinals. Some of them are applicable only for finite cardinals, some for both, finite and infinite.
Table of Contents
- Proposition: Subsets of Finite Sets
- Theorem: Distinction Between Finite and Infinite Sets Using Subsets
- Proposition: More Characterizations of Finite Sets
- Lemma: Finite Cardinal Numbers and Set Operations
- Proposition: Counting the Set's Elements Using Its Partition
Thank you to the contributors under CC BY-SA 4.0!